If you have the time, please share with me the things that you are thankful for. With that, I say Alhamdulillah to life and all it's offerings & mysteries...
1. Alhamdulillah, I managed to fulfill one of my wants for my parents this week. It's not much but what I could not give them in monetary values, I rather give in-kind. That is what I can afford for them now. A peace of mind for them and for me.
2. Alhamdulillah, Ramadhan is coming and I pray that my family, friends and I will get through it well and live to see the next Ramadhan.
3. Alhamdulillah, for Buffy's upcoming nuptials. After a very successful engagement ceremony earlier this year, I pray that her big day, which is coming on 2nd October of this year would go smoothly and successfully.
4. Alhamdulillah, for my parents' health and well-being.
5. Alhamdulillah, for my whole family.
6. Alhamdulillah, on the successes of my brother, Buffy and Doc on their promotions and job offer.
7. In as much as I'm trying to seek out job satisfaction and a career objective/aim of my own, Alhamdulillah, I still have this job and I pray that with it, I will be able to continue pursuing my studies in 2010.
8. Alhamdulillah, for good friends and close relatives.
9. Alhamdulillah, for good health and sound mind.
10. Alhamdulillah, for wisdom that accumulates as time goes by. Reflecting back through my former life in LJ, I thank GOD for the various positive changes in me.